Location & how to get to
Just 5 minutes’ drive away from the Diedamskopf ski area, Hotel Tannahof enjoys a quiet location in Au in the Bregenzer Wald. The spacious rooms offer views of the surrounding mountains.
A-6883 Au, Austria
- Arriving by car
- Lindau motorway, Pfänder tunnel, Motorway exit Dornbirn Nord - Bregenzerwald - Au
- Kempten motorway - Immenstadt - Oberstaufen –Springen-Aach border crossing - Lingenau - Egg - Au (toll-free)
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen or Füssen - Reutte (Tyrol) – Lech valley - Warth - Au (toll-free)
From (via) Switzerland:
- St. Gallen motorway - St. Margrethen/Au - Lustenau - Dornbirn - Bregenzerwald - Au
- Inn valley motorway - Innsbruck - St. Anton – Arlberg pass - Lech - Warth (closed in winter: take the Arlberg tunnel - Dornbirn) - Au
Mandatory motorway toll stickers
From 15th December 2019 a “toll sticker dispensation" is in effect for the section Hörbranz - Hohenems.
Use of Austrian motorways is subject to a toll which can be bought for the preferred length of time. Toll stickers for 10 days, 2 months and a whole year are available from automobile clubs, petrol stations, tobacconists and post offices.
- Arriving by train
To Dornbirn or Bregenz station, then either by bus (hourly connecting service to Au) or by taxi.
- The nearest airports
The nearest airports (distances in km to Au-Schoppernau):
- Friedrichshafen, Germany (82 km)
- Allgäu airport Memmingen, Germany (125 km)
- Munich, Germany(236 km)
- St. Gallen/Altenrhein, Switzerland(80 km)
- Zürich, Switzerland (170 km)
- Innsbruck, Austria (144 km)
Book a personal transfer to and from Friedrichshafen or Memmingen airport: MyTransfer Shuttle Service GmbH, Tel. 0043 5523 5909 0