- Arrival and departure
On the day of arrival your room will be available from 14.30. On the day of departure we request that you vacate your room by 10.30.
- Our breakfast
A generous buffet breakfast featuring fresh local produce, partly sourced from organic farms.
The breakfast buffet is available for guests from 07.45.
Dinner is served from 18.00 – 20.00.
We serve a daily 4-course menu with a choice of 3 main courses, one of which is vegetarian.
Unfortunately pets cannot be accommodated.
- Car parking
You can park your car right outside the hotel.
- Charging station
A charging station for electric cars is available for guests.
The sauna is open from 14.30 – 20.30.
On very hot summer days the sauna is only heated on request.
- Ski and cycle storage cellar
Lockable facilities are available for the deposit of skis and bikes.
- Restaurant for non-resident guests
Our half-board menu, which is changed regularly, is also available for non-resident guests. Please reserve a table by calling +43 (0)5515 2210.
- Tennis courts
The tennis courts may be used by hotel guests free of charge. Please reserve your court at reception. In the evenings from 18.00 – 20.00 the court is reserved for club members only.
- Payment methods
For payment we accept: cash, EC card, VISA and MASTERCARD.
- Conditions of cancellation
- Up to 31 days before the planned arrival date free of charge
- 30 – 15 days before the planned arrival 25% of the total holiday cost is
- 04 - 14 days before the planned arrival 50% of the total holiday cost is due
- 3 or less days before the planned arrival 90% of the total holiday cost is due
Something unexpected can always happen before your holiday to preclude you from travelling.
As a result we recommend that you take out holiday cancellation insurance.....